You’ve no doubt heard the saying that it’s better to give than to receive, right? Studies have shown spending money on someone else, rather than on you, results in extra happiness for you. When giving to others, the brain responds the same way it responds to money, sex and chocolate! Do I have your attention now? Continue reading to see what you can do to receive this experience.
How Will the Gift of Extra Time Benefit Your Loved Ones?
Picture this: your assistant has taken time off during the holidays and left you stranded with year-end deadlines. How will you meet those year-end deadlines? How do you plan to get your projects done? The answer is simple. You’re going to have to do the work yourself. You’ll be spending all your free time desperately trying to finish your projects because, after all, it’s your business. If you gave the gift of extra support for your business, you would be around to attend all those holiday parties and participate in the festivities the season brings your way.
Why Would You Be So Busy During This Time of Year?
People take time off during the holidays for many reasons, i.e., shopping, preparing their homes for the holidays, traveling, or simply taking vacation time they will otherwise lose. If you haven’t made arrangements months in advance for temporary help, you will find it difficult to get assistance during this time. If you don’t have some kind of temporary help during this time, you will be spending late hours at the office and missing all the fun.
Hire a virtual assistant. Here’s why this is an excellent gift to your family and friends:
- A virtual assistant is always there and will provide you the assistance needed to meet year-end deadlines and finish those tasks on time;
- A virtual assistant saves you time by completing tedious administrative tasks giving you more time to spend with family and friends;
- You save money because you aren’t paying for a full-time or part-time employee. You pay a virtual assistant ONLY for the actual time spent working on a project;
- You will literally have more money (and time) to spend on holiday gifts.; and
- You have a head start on that New Year’s Resolution to spend more time with your family.
Consider hiring a virtual assistant as a gift to your loved ones and close friends.
Contact me right away to schedule your free 20-minute consultation. Let me help you get your year-end tasks completed in time.